“The Masked Singer” Free NFTs Sell Out In 10 Hours – How To Get One During The Second Chance Wave
“The Masked Singer,” the most popular American show alongside “This Is Us,” jumps on the NFT bandwagon, allowing fans to catch free NFTs. The mission of this campaign is to promote MaskVerse, a brand new marketplace and NFT community for the well-received TV series.
FOX Entertainment and Blockchain Creative Labs, the collaborating entities behind MaskVerse, launched 10,000 free NFT Genesis Edition of “Miss Masky” on October 13. The sparkling digital collection sold out in just 10 hours. If you’re worried that you missed your chance to get a free non-fungible chip, don’t despair! A second wave of Miss Masky NFT will be released on October 14 at 4 p.m. ET.
How to get a free Miss Masky NFT
As mentioned, if you missed the first launch of NFT, don’t worry. FOX Entertainment and Blockchain Creative Labs are launching a second wave of free Miss Masky NFT while supplies last. Here’s how to get one.
1. Go to MaskVerse.com on your browser.
2. Click on “To start.”
3. A window titled “Free NFT” will appear. Click on “To start” once again.
4. Click on “Register.”
5. Enter your credentials, or to speed things up, sign up with your Google or Apple account. Click on “Register.”
6. A new window will appear saying, “You won your first mask!” Click on “Show me more.”
7. Scroll to “Miss Masky Edition 1” and click “Claim now.”
Congratulations! You now have a free NFT “The Masked Singer”. This is the first attempt to broadcast NFT.
On October 20, the MaskVerse NFT Marketplace will release limited edition NFTs of “The Masked Singer” characters. They will come in packs of three cards and cost you $ 20.