Queen Night Performances To Include Favorite Freddie Mercury Song
Nine couples remain in the season 30 competition of Dancing with the stars. On November 1, couples will perform traditional ballroom dances to the music of the legendary rock band Queen. Find out which songs each celebrity will dance to with their professional partners during DWTS Queen’s Night. Plus, which couple will perform Queen singer Freddie Mercury’s favorite song.
“DWTS” Season 30 Celebrities Eliminated From Competition
Dancing with the stars Season 30 started with 15 couples. So far, the following celebrities have been eliminated:
- Martin Kove and Britt Stewart
- Christine Chiu and Pasha Paskov
- Matt James and Lindsay Arnold
- Brian Austin Green and Sharna Burgess
- Melanie Chisholm and Gleb Savchenko
- Kenya Moore and Brandon Armstrong
Every week, many fans are shocked at who is in the bottom two and which celebrities are in the DWTS the judges choose to save. While these celebrities are no longer in contention for the Mirrorball Trophy, fans can expect to see them return in the Special Finals on November 22.
The songs of Queen, the cast of season 30 of “Dancing with the Stars” will dance to the favorite of Freddie Mercury
November 1 will be the fifth theme night this season. So far, contestants have danced through themed parties with performances inspired by Britney Spears, Walt Disney World, Fat, and horror movies. In week 7, they will dance to the following Queen songs (via ABC):
RELATED: ‘Dancing With The Stars’: 6 Surprising Facts About The Show’s Costumes, Including The One Thing They All Have In Common
- Jimmie Allen and Emma Slater: Viennese waltz on “Somebody To Love” (Mercury’s favorite!)
- Melora Hardin and Artem Chigvintsev: foxtrot on “Killer Queen”
- Olivia Jade and Val Chmerkovskiy: a quick step towards “Fat Bottomed Girls”
- Amanda Kloots and Alan Bersten: jive at “Don’t Stop Me Now”
- Suni Lee and Sasha Farber: paso doble for “We Will Rock You”
- Mike “The Miz” Mizanin and Witney Carson: foxtrot on “Radio Ga Ga”
- Cody Rigsby and Cheryl Burke: foxtrot on “You are my best friend”
- Iman Shumpert and Daniella Karagach: paso doble for “Another One Bites The Dust”
- JoJo Siwa and Jenna Johnson: from tango to “Body Language”
Some “Dancing with the Stars” fans don’t like themes like Queen Night
Disney Night has always held a special place in Dancing with the stars hearts of fans. But this season, theme nights are starting to weigh on some fans who think they are diverting the focus of the competition – mastering the art of ballroom dancing.
In a thread titled “Theme Nights Are A Little Overkill This Year” on Reddit, fans talk about their aversion to the DWTS theme evenings. “I think it prevents candidates from fully opening up,” the user says. “I wish we had held back a bit on the theme nights and had maybe one every two weeks. ”
Previously DWTS seasons, themed nights like “The Most Memorable Year” would feature contestants sharing stories from their personal lives. But now it seems like every week there is another theme that famous contestants have to perform in.
Despite what some fans are saying, there is yet another theme party planned for Dancing with the stars Season 30. On Monday, November 8, fans can expect to see Fashion Night in the ballroom.
There are only four episodes left! Dancing with the stars airs Monday nights at 8 p.m. EST on ABC.