JS Town’s 61st Annual Meeting Brings A Week Of Festivities | News, Sports, Jobs
The 61st Annual Jersey Shore Town Meeting on July 4th will be held Sunday through Saturday, July 9th.
The event will feature free entertainment, rides, carnival games, food vendors and more.
There will also be a fireworks display on Saturday July 9 at 9:45 p.m.
The parade will resume its normal route from Bastress Street and proceed to Allegheny Street and then Main Street.
This year’s Queen Tiadaghton competitors will be present during the week of festivities.
“(They will) volunteer – that way, after that, it will give them time to interact with the public themselves,” said Alyssa Fink, president of The Queen of Tiadghton.
The coronation of Queen Tiadaghton will take place on Thursday.
“They will have a responsibility to show their leadership – showing up at parades and volunteering within the community to show the right values,” says Fink.
There will be a number of other events throughout the week, including plenty of band performances to see on the Town Meeting stage.
• Jersey Shore Ministerium sponsors Vespers (rain or shine), 7 p.m., Town Meeting Stage, Thompson Street. The event will be followed by an ice cream tasting.
monday july 4th
• Tiadaghton Elm ceremony, 9 a.m., on stage (full or sunny)
• Opening of the 2022 celebration
• Inauguration ceremony, 5:45 p.m.
• Pepper Street Band, 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.
tuesday july 5
• Cordes de coeur, 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Wednesday July 6
• Classic Rock Renaissance, 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Thursday July 7
• Kick-off of the Grand Parade, 6:00 p.m.
• Baby Sweetheart and Queen Tiadaghton Crowning, on stage after the show
• Flashback, from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Friday July 8
• Last Rebels, from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Saturday July 9
• RIZE, 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.
• Fireworks, 9:45 p.m.